- Joined
- May 23, 2025
- Messages
- 205
- Reaction score
- 59
- Location
- Sydney NSW
- What state or country do you live in
- Australia
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hmm, not sure though since all the rock was cycled in sump of my other tank for over a yearMany snails we keep in tanks are broadcast spawners so you won't find snail eggs. Others lay white small egg containers that are more or less encrusted and not soft. Then there are snails that lay spirals of tiny eggs.
I can't see much on the images and videos. White light would help I suppose. This means I can only take blind guesses what it could be. Chrysophytes for example are relatively common in young tanks and sometimes produce white/translucent mucus instead of golden/brown slime.
The rocks look quite pale so pigmented organisms seem not to have settled at that spot yet. Maybe not enough light was available in the sump? So it doesn't matter too much if those rocks have been covered with bacteria already. Once light becomes available other stuff may try to take over.hmm, not sure though since all the rock was cycled in sump of my other tank for over a yearMany snails we keep in tanks are broadcast spawners so you won't find snail eggs. Others lay white small egg containers that are more or less encrusted and not soft. Then there are snails that lay spirals of tiny eggs.
I can't see much on the images and videos. White light would help I suppose. This means I can only take blind guesses what it could be. Chrysophytes for example are relatively common in young tanks and sometimes produce white/translucent mucus instead of golden/brown slime.
