Trident Sign Ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Boooo, next week then

Lol - maybe. Also maybe time to just let it go and widen the net a bit. The sign up is the right thing to do but the difficult part is not knowing where you are on the list after you do. Then we speculate based on the limited data we have available and who received a call and reports back here.

In any case it is as you say - maybe next week :) Did you set yours up yet?

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering how many they are getting each week? Got hard time understanding how so many people could signup in 3 minutes after list opened. There is always next week. :)

JPK

Always learning from others
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering how many they are getting each week? Got hard time understanding how so many people could signup in 3 minutes after list opened. There is always next week. :)

I am pretty sure it is safe to say that people are not being called in the order that they signed up. Maybe we are listed by the hour we signed up or the day we signed up, who knows. But like you said, there is always next week. At least this way I look forward to Mondays ;)

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else getting a little tired of watching Neptunes web shows for hours only to be given an opportunity to race 300 people for a few Tridents on a site that I may not want to give my business too? I know I am not the only one frustrated with trying to get one but from a marketing standpoint I feel that the ball was dropped, dropped again, kicked by accident and fell into a storm drain? The level of arrogance in how its being promoted as revolutionary and a game changer has annoyed me to the core. I mean how many instances do I have to spend my valuable time to try to get a product that I have been patience for? In the most recent video where they were joking about "well if i need a trident I will just go to the warehouse and grab one". I work in customer service every single day and I assure you if a comment was made like that when supplies were limited it would not go well.

U

User1

View Badges
I am pretty sure it is safe to say that people are not being called in the order that they signed up. Maybe we are listed by the hour we signed up or the day we signed up, who knows. But like you said, there is always next week. At least this way I look forward to Mondays ;)

Yeah - pure speculation on my part for sure although I would have wagered a couple of us being in the top 25 and called by now. Especially looking back at some of our posts and who posted after and received a call. Such is life.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else getting a little tired of watching Neptunes web shows for hours only to be given an opportunity to race 300 people for a few Tridents on a site that I may not want to give my business too? I know I am not the only one frustrated with trying to get one but from a marketing standpoint I feel that the ball was dropped, dropped again, kicked by accident and fell into a storm drain? The level of arrogance in how its being promoted as revolutionary and a game changer has annoyed me to the core. I mean how many instances do I have to spend my valuable time to try to get a product that I have been patience for? In the most recent video where they were joking about "well if i need a trident I will just go to the warehouse and grab one". I work in customer service every single day and I assure you if a comment was made like that when supplies were limited it would not go well.

Probably not a coincidence GHL threads are taking off since the Trident release, seems like many share your feelings :)

Has Neptune indicated how many Tridents are released weekly? Aside from guesses on this forum, I haven't seen any actual #s.

U

User1

View Badges

I had to go back through the thread and the more I'm reading it the more I'm thinking you are correct. Again more speculation on my part but that is all I have to go on based how @JDnKY said they signed up 40 minutes after the post was made and was called on the 12th. A couple of us hit the list within a couple minutes and here was are on the 19th still listening to Call Me Maybe... :D

I mean all things being equal one would think we are higher but then again maybe JD has a lucky cricket :)

U

User1

View Badges
Has Neptune indicated how many Tridents are released weekly? Aside from guesses on this forum, I haven't seen any actual #s.

None. All I've read is that once they come back from the manufacture they have to do a final test in-house before they ship to businesses to sell. I am not sure how accurate this statement is but that is what I recall reading in another thread. So if true that would be the gate. Until that process is improved either by process or by staff I'm guessing this is what we are in for.

Even if GHL was to release something probe based I'm not about to switch controllers. Not that it is a bad product but just not worth the time and money.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - maybe. Also maybe time to just let it go and widen the net a bit. The sign up is the right thing to do but the difficult part is not knowing where you are on the list after you do. Then we speculate based on the limited data we have available and who received a call and reports back here.

In any case it is as you say - maybe next week :) Did you set yours up yet?

Not yet, I'm leaving in a few weeks, and trying to get everything ready for the tank that is necessity while balancing family time isnt leaving a whole lot of unnecessity time.

A lot is getting accomplished though lol. Still in the box underneath a table. It's not even in my fish room yet

U

User1

View Badges
Not yet, I'm leaving in a few weeks, and trying to get everything ready for the tank that is necessity while balancing family time isnt leaving a whole lot of unnecessity time.

A lot is getting accomplished though lol. Still in the box underneath a table. It's not even in my fish room yet

Fully understand. Priorities :D Safe travels.

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow @Demonic ! Sorry to say this but i cant believe after all your ranting and raving and insulting BRS for not getting u one originally (because YOU changed your order!) and them even stepping up to overnight one to you free (for u but cost them), that u would have the nerve to not even set it up and then post about that here! See, u r part of the problem here, IMHO. Because you taking the one u did and then not even wanting to use one has kept it out of the hands of someone else that is wishing, begging, and pleading to get one to ACTUALLY use! You wasted my time trying to provide advice and to pressure BRS to take care of u. You insulted them publically here even AFTER they took care of you. I personally feel lied to and betrayed by you. And im sure many others that read your posts, commented, and wish to have the trident u got by BRS's kindness and futile attempt to make u happy, feel betrayed as well!

Sorry @Bulk Reef Supply , you just cant make everyone happy but u have most of us! Keep up the good work! Rant over .......

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow @Demonic ! Sorry to say this but i cant believe after all your ranting and raving and insulting BRS for not getting u one originally (because YOU changed your order!) and them even stepping up to overnight one to you free (for u but cost them), that u would have the nerve to not even set it up and then post about that here! See, u r part of the problem here, IMHO. Because you taking the one u did and then not even wanting to use one has kept it out of the hands of someone else that is wishing, begging, and pleading to get one to ACTUALLY use! You wasted my time trying to provide advice and to pressure BRS to take care of u. You insulted them publically here even AFTER they took care of you. I personally feel lied to and betrayed by you. And im sure many others that read your posts, commented, and wish to have the trident u got by BRS's kindness and futile attempt to make u happy, feel betrayed as well!

Sorry @Bulk Reef Supply , you just cant make everyone happy but u have most of us! Keep up the good work! Rant over .......
Lol, I didn't know I had to leave for work for a month until Friday. Sometimes work gets in the way of fun and there is nothing more important than my job, which provides for my family, and my family. We sometimes have to pick up and leave at any moments notice. It's how the military works. It sucks and you may not understand but that's life.

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I didn't know I had to leave for work for a month until Friday. Sometimes work gets in the way of fun and there is nothing more important than my job, which provides for my family, and my family. We sometimes have to pick up and leave at any moments notice. It's how the military works. It sucks and you may not understand but that's life.

Well the Trident is very quick and easy to set up, as I already let u know from my personal experience setting one up. Surprisingly easy! And i personally got one BECAUSE im gone a lot for work and other things. Im assuming here, but guessing probably also why you got one because of potential to have to leave for your work? So why not take the few minutes and set it up now while u have the chance and theb utilize it while u gone away for piece of mind. It may make a huge difference in saving your tank if problems arrise whike away. Give BRS some credit for taking care of u and all will be well. ;)

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's how the military works. It sucks and you may not understand but that's life.[/QUOTE]

And i do understand perfectly and why I got one! And it already saves time and worry for me when gone. If u home all the time and have time to do manual testing daily then u obviously wouldnt need one in the first place. Seems u found out u going to be gone AFTER u got your trident in your hands? And u should of been able to be set up and ready for it with the few extra days it took brs to get it to u which waiting was why u originally got mad in first place??? Cause u needed it sooner? But couldnt even have utilized it? Why expedite shipping then? Just to look at the pretty box longer? Your arguments confuse me, sorry. Lol

Last edited:

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I had to set up an EB8 to control things while I am gone. I had to set up a camera for while I'm gone. I got called in to work this weekend while I was supposed to spending time with my daughter. Look manz things come up.

And to be honest, I have zoas in my tank right now. Priority is lower for this thing now. I had it high on my list, just like the Ca RX, but things change. I'm not sure why you're letting this get to you. But in any case I'm sorry you feel that way. If it makes it better for you, my daughter and I can paint you a trident tonight when she gets back from gymnastics.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I put my name on the list a few weeks ago. I guess I need to watch my calls I Hope in the coming weeks.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 132 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.5%
Back