Triton availability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I didn't realize this was even in the works for ATI. I'm with you in not liking the new powder mixes for 3a and 3b. Hope you're transition goes smoothly.
Thankyou, I’m not sure if it’s available in the US yet, I got my delivery in the UK today, but got a few weeks of triton to use up before I switch over.. it should go smoothly as long as the ratios are ok, I dose all 4 triton bottles evenly so expect the same from ATI

kwan8911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the triton core 7 with part 3A/3B in powder form. Ironically, they use the same carton box to package the alk powder, and on the box, it said, require no mixing with RODI water. I don’t quite understand how a modern company could make mistake like this. No one in the company read their carton ?
Additionally, the calcium part is leaking a little, just one drop in the bottom.
I absolutely agree triton is a great product, and I always stock up 2 boxes when they are available.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the triton core 7 with part 3A/3B in powder form. Ironically, they use the same carton box to package the alk powder, and on the box, it said, require no mixing with RODI water. I don’t quite understand how a modern company could make mistake like this. No one in the company read their carton ?
Additionally, the calcium part is leaking a little, just one drop in the bottom.
I absolutely agree triton is a great product, and I always stock up 2 boxes when they are available.

It also says to target 7 dkh in the pamphlet but 8 dkh on the carton instructions. I know either would work, but come on, just get things straight...

kwan8911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also says to target 7 dkh in the pamphlet but 8 dkh on the carton instructions. I know either would work, but come on, just get things straight...

With label “require no mixing with RO/DI Water” printed on the carton box, it could constitute false advertising. The company would get sued if this is a mainstream product.

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t had trouble getting Triton’s product. True, I can’t just order any day I want or always get it from the vendor I want, but I haven’t run out. I stay subscribed to the BRS stocking alter and order when I get the email. About every 2 or 3 months BRS gets some and I was able to get some each time.

Here’s what I got from last weeks BRS in stock alert and will last just under 6 months. I’m pretty sure another in stock alter will hit my inbox before then. The 3a and 3b came in powered from in the old liquid cartons and with a new instruction sheet. Nothing is leaking and I’m not to concerned about adding my own RODI to the dry parts.

1A0EC96B-FA1E-4637-9D98-FDFC3BE8D029.jpeg
6EF73DD3-5A57-46B2-B431-19D9AAAA089F.jpeg

E8E12F96-68D9-4DA3-AD6E-65EF20626A39.jpeg
45C5A573-5A87-465B-A4E9-B6AF1ED3FFC8.jpeg

Last edited:

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t had trouble getting Triton’s product. True, I can’t just order any day I want or always get it from the vendor I want, but I haven’t run out. I stay subscribed to the BRS stocking alter and order when I get the email. About every 2 or 3 months BRS gets some and I was able to get some each time.

Here’s what I got from last weeks BRS in stock alert and will last just under 6 months. I’m pretty sure another in stock alter will hit my inbox before then. The 3a and 3b came in powered from in the old liquid cartons and with a new instruction sheet. Nothing is leaking and I’m not to concerned about adding my own RODI to the dry parts.

1A0EC96B-FA1E-4637-9D98-FDFC3BE8D029.jpeg
6EF73DD3-5A57-46B2-B431-19D9AAAA089F.jpeg

E8E12F96-68D9-4DA3-AD6E-65EF20626A39.jpeg
45C5A573-5A87-465B-A4E9-B6AF1ED3FFC8.jpeg

HMMMMMMMM i was on the notify list, but never was notified......I would have ordered.

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HMMMMMMMM i was on the notify list, but never was notified......I would have ordered.
Maybe they only send it to their favorite customers:rolleyes: With a tank your size, you should have been on their favorites list.

Anyways here’s the details. I got the alert at 6:02 pm on 8/21 and I got it for the 1 liter core 7 and the 1 liter other methods. By 6:18 my order was placed and I noticed they had drop for 90 in stock to 55.

At least once a week I hit the notify me when in stock on all the triton products.

Shameless_Dood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just an FYI. BRS has it in stock currently at 266 units of the Core 7. (about to be 265 as soon as I finish checking out) ^_^

Ordered mine as well. Want to make sure I have some on hand. With everyone running low, it will probably be a little bit before the supply issues are fully worked out...I hope.

KevinRosso

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone recieved the new Triton shipment from BRS? I just got a notification that my package was damaged and discarded by UPS. Is it possible that Triton is still having leaking issues?

Shameless_Dood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine without a problem. Brs packaged it pretty good. Looked like triton put some cushion in their packaging and then it was cushioned inside a brs box.

I would really really hope it wasn't containers leaking and it was the box had a rough time during distribution. With the way mine was packaged, i would think it would take a while (or a catastrophic failure of the liquid container....like an explosion) for liquids to show to the extent a shipper would stop it.

I also think about the ups packages that arrived at my door looking like they got pushed out the back of the plane as they flew over fort worth.

Yours must have been pretty bad...or at least that's my hope. The last thing triton needs is continued issues.

wake122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipment from BRS the other day. Didn't seem like anything differently was packed (BRS already does a pretty good job packing). No leaks but the part 1a and 1 b were in powered form. No biggie I guess. I would rather them be liquid but I will take what I can get currently. Already poured them into my dosing containers to make sure nothing happens to them.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve just ordered the New ATI Essentials PRO, which is a Concentrated version of normal ATI (5 times stronger ) and comes in 2 bottles instead of 3. I’m going through a set of Core7 every 20 days currently so was starting to cost a lot and I hate using the new powders (if I’m going to mix my own might as well go back to balling). The new ATI pro should last 30 days (according to there switching dose calculator) and is the same price as Core7 and comes ready mixed in plastic bottles, so as long as it delivers on what it promises, it’s a no brainier for me.. and I save on 2 dosing heads, which I can use for vodka etc and get rid of my old pumps..

I don't think this is available in the States yet?? If anyone has a source, please let me know.

I just switched to ATI Existentials (non-pro) a few weeks ago due to availability issues. Even if it's available, got tired of hunt + leaking containers over the last year. No issues with ATI after switching so far.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back