Triton Supplements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will you guys be receiving a new shipment of Triton Core 7 Triton Method milk containers in? I was told thev 22nd. I'm still waiting on a replacement order. Thank you.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will you guys be receiving a new shipment of Triton Core 7 Triton Method milk containers in? I was told thev 22nd. I'm still waiting on a replacement order. Thank you.

Hi Jimmy,

I don't have an ETA from the distributor yet unfortunately, which I know is not the desired answer... :( Feel free to PM me if I can help w/ an alternative to the replacement order. I know waiting on this is frustrating.

SnowDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lack of availability of Triton product really makes it difficult to choose their method. Being dependant on their line of supplements creates a single point of failure for those of us who have implemented the "Triton System". Hopefully, another vendor will produce products that are compatible with the "Triton Method" to help offset the risk.

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lack of availability of Triton product really makes it difficult to choose their method. Being dependant on their line of supplements creates a single point of failure for those of us who have implemented the "Triton System". Hopefully, another vendor will produce products that are compatible with the "Triton Method" to help offset the risk.
I agree 1,000,000%

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've been in close contact with Triton and have another shipment on the way very soon. They performed some additional quality updates to the updated packaging to ensure it is meeting customers needs so while the delay was unfortunate, it will be in all of our best interest in the long run!

I can certainly keep this thread updated with the latest ETA's I am seeing :)

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've been in close contact with Triton and have another shipment on the way very soon. They performed some additional quality updates to the updated packaging to ensure it is meeting customers needs so while the delay was unfortunate, it will be in all of our best interest in the long run!

I can certainly keep this thread updated with the latest ETA's I am seeing :)
Was there a previous shipment that I may have missed? Ive been waiting for what seems like 1 month now.
Also I have leaky milk carton containers and talked to someone by email quite a while back who said I would be sent replacement items to make up for the leaky ones.
Will this be sent out priority before product is put on the website or will there be enough for everyone?

Thank you.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was there a previous shipment that I may have missed? Ive been waiting for what seems like 1 month now.
Also I have leaky milk carton containers and talked to someone by email quite a while back who said I would be sent replacement items to make up for the leaky ones.
Will this be sent out priority before product is put on the website or will there be enough for everyone?

Thank you.

Back orders/replacements would be fulfilled first - of course!

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I know how incredibly frustrating it is to switch to a product only to see it out of stock when needed. I have some good news though- Core 7 is in the air and bound for the US as we speak. Arrival time is end of next week. BRS will be fully stocked once it lands (providing no freight issues). The lack of inventory is solely do to production issues. BRS has been extremely on top of and proactive in the ordering of products. Here is a brief explanation as to the delay.

The last few months proved to be quite challenging for Triton. The switch from plastic bottles to the more environmentally sound Tetra Pak containers was met with some issues. The containers failed to remain fully sealed after brief exposure to the pressures associated with air travel. There was no choice but to halt production until the problem was resolved. This took longer than expected to fix since even a 98% success rate was not good enough. It needed to be perfect.
This was a one time, painful but essential fix and thankfully we are now seeing the tail end of the issues. Production has been fully ramped up including a full work week even during the customary holiday break. The only products that will not be seen for at least another 6 weeks is the bulk 10L Core 7 products. These can only travel to the US via ocean liner which is a much slower route than shipping by air. Please be rest assured that the products you love will be readily available and also better for the environment.

Thank you for understanding. -Joe Caparatta

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a date of when a shipment should arrive from Triton?
Ive got about a weeks worth of Triton 4 part left :(

If I have to switch back to regular 2 part and water changes I will not be back to Triton.
If Triton cant keep up with demand regardless of leaky container, shipment issues or what not then why get fooled again in the future.
Ive had nothing but great success with my tank and corals using Triton ....its just a shame.

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I know how incredibly frustrating it is to switch to a product only to see it out of stock when needed. I have some good news though- Core 7 is in the air and bound for the US as we speak. Arrival time is end of next week. BRS will be fully stocked once it lands (providing no freight issues). The lack of inventory is solely do to production issues. BRS has been extremely on top of and proactive in the ordering of products. Here is a brief explanation as to the delay.

The last few months proved to be quite challenging for Triton. The switch from plastic bottles to the more environmentally sound Tetra Pak containers was met with some issues. The containers failed to remain fully sealed after brief exposure to the pressures associated with air travel. There was no choice but to halt production until the problem was resolved. This took longer than expected to fix since even a 98% success rate was not good enough. It needed to be perfect.
This was a one time, painful but essential fix and thankfully we are now seeing the tail end of the issues. Production has been fully ramped up including a full work week even during the customary holiday break. The only products that will not be seen for at least another 6 weeks is the bulk 10L Core 7 products. These can only travel to the US via ocean liner which is a much slower route than shipping by air. Please be rest assured that the products you love will be readily available and also better for the environment.

Thank you for understanding. -Joe Caparatta

Its either been one long week or Triton is shipped from another galaxy ;Dead

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a date of when a shipment should arrive from Triton?
Ive got about a weeks worth of Triton 4 part left :(

If I have to switch back to regular 2 part and water changes I will not be back to Triton.
If Triton cant keep up with demand regardless of leaky container, shipment issues or what not then why get fooled again in the future.
Ive had nothing but great success with my tank and corals using Triton ....its just a shame.

From Joe w/ Triton:
"Regarding supplementing products, people can very safely substitute Core 7 Reef Supplements for Core 7 Base Elements without any issue. Dosing is the same. The only difference is a slightly reduced amount of trace elements that are required by a healthy algae refugium. Using RS for a month or so should not have any noticeable impact on the health of a system"

That said, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're in a dire situation Jimmy, and I will see if there's anyway I can help!

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From Joe w/ Triton:
"Regarding supplementing products, people can very safely substitute Core 7 Reef Supplements for Core 7 Base Elements without any issue. Dosing is the same. The only difference is a slightly reduced amount of trace elements that are required by a healthy algae refugium. Using RS for a month or so should not have any noticeable impact on the health of a system"

That said, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're in a dire situation Jimmy, and I will see if there's anyway I can help!
Thank you BRS. Any update on when a shipment should arrive?

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our shipment is currently tracking to be here on Wednesday AND there's no snow in our forecast between now and then ;)

triton.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back