Triton Supplements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is now down to 26.

I am glad to have gotten in on this cycle. I had some back ordered from a different place, and it was dropped during shipping, and returned to sendor which had already run out again.

My son thinks the tank is cursed and thinks we should shut this one down, and start up a 200 gallon one. Personally i think his logic is pretty sound.

BobNY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is now down to 26.

I am glad to have gotten in on this cycle. I had some back ordered from a different place, and it was dropped during shipping, and returned to sendor which had already run out again.

My son thinks the tank is cursed and thinks we should shut this one down, and start up a 200 gallon one. Personally i think his logic is pretty sound.

Smart kid! Of Coarse you will need more Triton Elements to feed the 200 gallon :D

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposedly, i have 5 sets “on order”. But i only have faith in the latest from BRS.

BRS is down to 2 left by the way.

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If triton cant catch up in 3+ months I would not rely on any of their products any longer.
There has to be some major management issues with Triton.

Night Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shame of it is I set my whole system up to use the triton method I have 2000 mL of each product and now concerned whether I should go that way. It’s a brand new 180 set up in the cycling stage.

Ben Henwood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply....whast up with Triton...Ive been waiting for months for it to be in stock. Whats with manufacturing? Is there such a high demand that they are not able to keep up? The last post here was April 1.

What can I use instead of Triton? This method is very appealing...lets face it, who wants to do water changes...What else is there on the market that's like this product or like this method?

Joe Grubbs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has Triton made any progress towards improving or stopping the leaky 'milk carton' packages?

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has Triton made any progress towards improving or stopping the leaky 'milk carton' packages?

They "say" they are making the milk containers with mylar in them so they will not leak....but who knows. My last 2 replacement orders have both leaked.

Night Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine also along with potassium and boron it’s crazy got to pay extra to put it in a new container

Night Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up buying some of the bulk reef supply containers they’re cheap like three and change each

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely love the old plastic triton containers way more than the milk carton style. I understand why they are doing it and give them props for attempting to reduce the overall footprint. I accordingly have the style with Mylar in them but the milk carton containers leak still.

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely love the old plastic triton containers way more than the milk carton style. I understand why they are doing it and give them props for attempting to reduce the overall footprint. I accordingly have the style with Mylar in them but the milk carton containers leak still.

It is a good thing they are doing but you would think after every failed attempt to just stop f'n around and go back to the plastic bottles until they actually design a proper non leaking container.
For all I care go talk to milk companies and have them make the containers for triton. The milk companies know what the heck they are doing at least.

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a good thing they are doing but you would think after every failed attempt to just stop f'n around and go back to the plastic bottles until they actually design a proper non leaking container.
For all I care go talk to milk companies and have them make the containers for triton. The milk companies know what the heck they are doing at least.

Milk containers don't have to deal with the post office.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back