Triton Supplements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unique coral just notified me today their core 7 is back in stock with limited amount. Grabbed one and it's been shipped out just several minutes ago.
4256122620_6dea77c14a.jpg

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also ordered some from unique just because. should be good for my tank for probably 6 months lol.

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two from unique coral, but just got a tracking update that the shipment was damaged in transit and returned to sendor.

I am beging to think my tank is cursed. I knew i shouldnt have put that brady bunch tiki idol in there for decoration.

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two from unique coral, but just got a tracking update that the shipment was damaged in transit and returned to sendor.

I am beging to think my tank is cursed. I knew I shouldnt have put that brady bunch tiki idol in there for decoration.

Do not feel too bad. ... My containers leaked, waited 1-2 months for a replacement (Like everybody else) ran out last week and had to switch back to my old 2 part. So far I have counted 6-8 sps frags - colonies that completely RTN'd. This past Tuesday I received my Triton Core 7 in the mail. Tank was running great with no issues until I ran out and had to switch! The 4 part is a good product but the company is horrible, you cannot make these mistakes. I truly hope someone comes along very soon and buys them out who knows what they are doing.

There is no excuse for leaking containers, "trying to become more environmentally friendly", air cargo "issues", or any other excuse they used.

BS!!!!

I'm sure most of their customers feel exactly the way I do! Hopefully we all switch to something else!

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So any ideas when the next round of triton will come in?
The set i ordered got dropped in shipping and by the time it got back to the vendor, they where out again.

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like still out of stock, or it all got gobbeled up.

At this point i am starting to wonder about ongoing supply. I understand the packaging issue. But it seems like stores cant keep the product on the shelves.

I have orderes 3 seperate sets from different places only to find out that they are back ordered and expecting a shipment at the end of the week. Still waiting after 3 months.

BRS, is it possible to add a “waiting list” to your order tech? Let us order it from you guys with the understanding that we are somewhere in the queue as supplies come in?

And does anyone have any estimates on when stores will be able to have suplies in stock permenantly? Are we looking at a catchup situation due to the bad containers, or demand versus production issue?

I would have expected the supply to start catching up by now, but that could just be my lack of understanding how long things take.

jwstephens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My concern and I don't blame people for doing it at this point, is that the current issues are creating even more of a lack of inventory. With the current situation, why would you just order 1 set and potentially face the same issue again? You will naturally want to ensure your tank is secure and purchase 2-3 in order to survive until all of this is resolved. This creates additional strain on the available supply furthering others not being able to get access to the required product. I am seeing people drop the product daily due to the availability, which may help stabilize the remaining members to get access to it when it becomes available however we really need to get a clear picture on what expectations are with the future stocking of this product. I love BRS and you guys should also be pushing for answers as your customers are the ones ultimately being affected.

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My concern and I don't blame people for doing it at this point, is that the current issues are creating even more of a lack of inventory. With the current situation, why would you just order 1 set and potentially face the same issue again? You will naturally want to ensure your tank is secure and purchase 2-3 in order to survive until all of this is resolved. This creates additional strain on the available supply furthering others not being able to get access to the required product. I am seeing people drop the product daily due to the availability, which may help stabilize the remaining members to get access to it when it becomes available however we really need to get a clear picture on what expectations are with the future stocking of this product. I love BRS and you guys should also be pushing for answers as your customers are the ones ultimately being affected.

Everything you say is true, and these concerns are fair and valid. I can assure you that we are in near constant contact with Triton as we both do our best to resolve the supply-side issues. There are many factors that have affected their ability to keep up with the success they have experienced here, and despite everyone's best efforts this has lead to some understandable frustration as they sort these issues out. We can only look forward to the lack of availability being a thing of the past. How soon with this be? We hope very soon. I wish I could be more precise, but to be perfectly honest, this is such a new product in this market that it has been hard to gauge demand. We have exponentially increased the product we are bringing in each time and Triton is doing their best to adjust as well. For those that continue to hang in there, it's an understatement to say we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Back