Tropic Marin hydrometer

Gotcha. I have also heard someone say that their paper moved so it wasn't accurate anymore. But mine is very old and still spot on.
Yeah, again mine is not the TM brand so that was probably my issue
 
That's what I use. The Milwaukee MA 887 for everyday use. I use the TM hydrometer when mixing up newly made saltwater and to verify the Milwaukee. Bought the 500 ml graduated cylinder on Amazon. You will need every bit of that 500 ml to use the TM hydrometer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new