TSA Easter Extravaganza Sale! ***OVER 2500 CORALS*** $1, $5, $10 and FREE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AFTER SALE

Easter.jpg

A5E57B80-307C-4815-ACED-2246BF210228.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
R2R_HowDoesItWorkTab_460x75_-1.jpg

Join us this Saturday & Sunday for our First ever Easter Extravaganza Sale.
150+ Corals will be posted ever hour on the hour from Noon – 8pm both days. Under the Easter Sale tab at the top of the site.

R2R_ShippingTab_460x75-1.jpg

• Shipping will be a flat $29.99 during the live sale and $19.99 for FL residents.
  • There will be no free shipping during the sale.
  • We will not be combining separate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.
  • When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select “Add to existing order”
  • ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS AFTER THE LIVE SALE HAS CONCLUDED( Monday is the first day available)
  • f these days do not work with your schedule please reach out via email prior to submitting an order
  • [CLICK HERE] to read our guarantee policy

R2R_TipsTab_460x75-1.jpg

• Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be way ahead of the crowd!
  • We’ll be posting 2500+ corals that are “what you see is what you get” WYSIWYG. The first to check out with the coral will win it.
  • The same coral can be in other customer’s carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral.
  • When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select “Add to existing order” Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay
  • All orders are final. No coupons, retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.
******* We will be posting $5, $10, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A MAXIMUM of two $5, $10 and free corals are allowed per order. Setting this limit allows a better opportunity for others to win awesome corals at heavily discounted rates. Any orders violating this rule will have additional pieces refunded at our discretion ******

• In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag from the same mother OR refund the coral. Please make sure that on the day prior to your chosen delivery date you have your phone on you as we may try to call in the event of an issue. If we cannot reach you, we may choose to refund the piece instead of replacing it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last edited by a moderator:

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back