Tunze Nano ATO (Am I missing something?)

Symplistik

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
23
Location
Richmond, B.C.
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just setup my Tunze Nano ATO. When I turn it on it initially buzzes persistently for about 30-45 seconds. Not sure if that is the unit priming water up the line. I purposely took water out of the chamber to expose the float switch and waited 5 minutes. The pump did not send water.

Also, Is it normal that the pump pulses like this in idle? (second half of float video)
quite annoying and can be heard even with stand door closed.

Not sure If I am missing something but I cannot get it to work.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3838.MOV
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_3839.MOV
    4.3 MB
There is small box with two wires in it unplug one of them, this will resit it.
 
So I just setup my Tunze Nano ATO. When I turn it on it initially buzzes persistently for about 30-45 seconds. Not sure if that is the unit priming water up the line. I purposely took water out of the chamber to expose the float switch and waited 5 minutes. The pump did not send water.

Also, Is it normal that the pump pulses like this in idle? (second half of float video)
quite annoying and can be heard even with stand door closed.

Not sure If I am missing something but I cannot get it to work.
Only people reading this on an Apple

Can watch those videos

They are MOV format

If you want the other half of people to view them, transfer them to a generic format
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new