Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

You did great work on those cords. I hate unorganized cords. It's frustrates me to no end.

One suggestion if I may , why yes I will, Is to label the cords.
 
You did great work on those cords. I hate unorganized cords. It's frustrates me to no end.

One suggestion if I may , why yes I will, Is to label the cords.

Thats a job to tackle for another day... need to research a way to print labels off for cords.
 
Thats a job to tackle for another day... need to research a way to print labels off for cords.
Tell me what you want them to say and I’ll send them to you. I got a label maker.

image.jpg
 
I had a little package in the mail today. I know it looks blue(yay kessils), but they are silver with black recessed areas.
20171027_164637.jpg


Since this was a community effort, I'm going to make it a community decision as to where they should go. I'm partial to the top third of the door, what about y'all?
20171027_164724.jpg
 
I like that. I guess we'll see what everybody else thinks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new