Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

So when did we switch to fw. Nice looking tank by the way.

IMG_0300.JPG


IMG_0303.JPG

Now you're gonna go and make me post a FTS of my FW...
20171020_150033.jpg


Oh and yes, that's Argyle at 6 weeks hanging above the tank. That was almost exactly 2 years ago, he turned 2 on October 1st.
20171020_150103.jpg
 
Well down the trail might as well see the completion of the trail.
 
@Anirban at least he offered you a drink. I make one stupid rookie mistake and I'm getting the "look" and am banished to the kitchen to get my own!

Still sticking to your story huh?

I didn't even get offered a vodka.

You can have the whole thing... one of my ex's underage college friends wanted to prove she could buy liquor... we didn't let her leave with a half gallon of vodka. I don't drink the stuff so it just sits in the liquor cabinet.
20171020_152641.jpg
 
Wooh Hoo! It must be Friday we're all drinking!!

A man always need a forever loyal companion.

If it weren't for my dog sometimes I'd swear nobody loves me ;Dead
 
Uh oh. I don't have a dog:(
No, but you do have "Spawn" as I think you once called him. He'll always love ya! At least until he hits 16 and doesnt get that car. Then you might need a dog, LoL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new