Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

@Katrina71, some Tiny Tim love. I tried to catch him out eating algae off the overflow but he saw me and went back in his hidey hole.
20171202_204058.jpg
20171202_204101.jpg
20171202_204104.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sailor Jerry is 93 proof, the whiskey I'm drinking is 80 proof I think... I've had moonshine that didn't have a proof, or a label for that matter. It burned clear... I don't remember anything after burn testing it.
 
Welcome to The Deep Blue Sea @Velcro! We're not sure exactly what caused the fish to die. The corals were most likely a lighting issue. The skimmer was 100% the epoxy.

Anyway, we're drinking whiskey and burning the back yard down. Welcome to join anytime!
 
Going to bed now. Finally at 0445... I have my female friend, and three others staying the night at the house because they tried to drink as much as me... that means I win, right? At least nobody is driving home drunk. Good night all. Had some much needed down time with friends.
 
Drink water and plenty of its a good cure. Remember 1/2 to 3/4 canteen per hour not to exceed 12 canteens per day. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new