Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

Looking great Turtle! l agree that we can’t leave you alone. Whiskey, Neighborhoods unfire, Tank moves, and now breaking rules and adding new fish (Without QT may l remind you). Glad to see your sub consciously back. Maybe he can get you back on the rails[emoji23]

In all seriousness the tank is looking great. Still has a case of the uglies though
 
Looking great Turtle! l agree that we can’t leave you alone. Whiskey, Neighborhoods unfire, Tank moves, and now breaking rules and adding new fish (Without QT may l remind you). Glad to see your sub consciously back. Maybe he can get you back on the rails[emoji23]

In all seriousness the tank is looking great. Still has a case of the uglies though
Did he get our permission??? Did I miss the vote?
 
EBF316F3-0F1D-4EF0-A3F0-298B1C4F6D07.gif
I shall call it me myself and Irene effect
 
Robin, is that a gas fireplace? Kinda asking because mine is and it's in the same room as our 29. Will that cause issues with the tank, or will it vent up the chimney enough to be ok?
 
It's wood burning, and needs to be cleaned before I use it again. I had a freshwater tank there for 2 years without issue...

FB_IMG_1512558631101.jpg
 
Just when I decide not to buy anything and try and save up some money, acan lord is having a live sale Saturday.... I think I need to attend meetings or something. Coralaholics anonymous.

Oh yea, I've got two corals shipping in tomorrow. ;Facepalm
 
Hello my name is Robin...anybody got the name of a sponsor?

WWC, BOOM Corals, Acan Lord, Shipwreck Cove, Joe Knows Reefs? Maybe Joe, he's the one that keeps filling my Facebook with cheap auctions every Wednesday. There's some more acans up today...
 
Oh no, I don't think a few of those would hurt. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new