Turtle's Fairy Tale

She's vorgous
Oh she's a very well built mare, she's 14.2hh or 58 inches at the withers(absolute perfect height if you ask me. Short enough you can mount from the ground, big enough she can carry me) short back and strong legs. She's actually about to change colors, they are shedding their winter coats now that spring is here. Her summer coat she gets a LOT of white roaning on her sides. I havent had DNA test done but I think she's got a rabicano gene or some sabino gene, neither of which they have reliable tests for... Forget what the groundhog says, horse owners know it's spring when they get covered in hair.

20201127_170301.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new