Tusi's tank thread

IMG_4426.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4434.jpg
IMG_4440.jpg
some new pcs
 
Very nice update!!! Glad to see the rearranging went well!!!
Thank you. Yes it went well three days worth of work but the tank needed it. I'm happy with the progress, put in a lot of new frags so I'm excited to see what they will turn into.
 
Looking good joe [emoji106]
Thank you jay. The tank have found a level like I have never experienced before. No media what's so ever and levels are good. I think it's the bio brick is starting to work. Colors had never been this good. Keeping fingers crossed
 
Amazing tank Joe!!!!!
Hope i get mine up and running and get it to be 1/100th of yours!!!!

Joe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new