Two 80 gallon Deep Blue shallow tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonroberge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of them has never been used the other one was used for maybe four months!

I'm trying to get rid of them quickly so give me your best offer. I live in Winter Garden, FL. Pick ups only.

Give me a call at 832-279-8776

Happy reefing :D
 
One of them has never been used the other one was used for maybe four months!

I'm trying to get rid of them quickly so give me your best offer. I live in Winter Garden, FL. Pick ups only.

Give me a call at 832-279-8776


Happy reefing :D


What are you looking for $$$, or trade?
 
if you have a price in mind I might be interested. let me know i'm in Orlando not far at all.
thanks
Dan

you can text me too if you want im at work most of the time. PM me if you want my digits
 
you needa price or thread will get closed glws!
 
these have been sold by the way. I asked
 
you needa price or thread will get closed glws!

Not true, we would just ask you to post a price :) cause were friendly.

All sold though, so I'll close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new