UC Holiday LiveSale! 2 Days event - December 15th & 16th, 10am -4pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How big is your reef tank?

• nano

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 20-50 gal

Votes: 64 20.1%
  • 50-75 gal

Votes: 48 15.0%
  • 75-100 gal

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 100-200 gal

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 200+ gal

Votes: 38 11.9%
  • don't even ask, I have so many tanks it will take complicated math to add all the gallons up

Votes: 26 8.2%

• Total voters

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DecR2R-LV-10am-4pm.jpg

It's that time again!

We had such a great time with you all in April and October, this Live Sale will be one to remember! All kinds of festivities in the Holidays Season.

Lots and losts of $5 frags stock stuffers, prizes, and incredible deals!
Frags, colonies, signature corals, limited releases, and more! Deep discounts and rare offerings.

If you have participated in any of our past live sales, we thank you! And you know UC will not disappoint!

Earn UC Reward points on all your purchases. And we combine all shipping automatically for free (provided one shipping module was purchased), so checkout as many times as you like!

Official Rules:

You MUST first purchase a shipping module HERE. Then shop as much as you like and we'll combine shipping for you.
link: https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale

No more than three $5 corals per person. For every $5 coral you must purchase another coral as well.

You must complete checkout to secure the coral. If a cart item got snatched away, do not dismay and be patient! We will have great selections throughout the 2 days so you'll be sure to get something you love! Checkout as many times as you like, your shipping will be combined automatically.

All orders are final, no refunds, exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts will be applied in the sale.Our Guarantee covers all the corals we ship. If you have a question please ask through thread posts or PM, as our admin office will be closed on Saturday. If you call the office or send a message through the UniqueCorals.com site, you will not get an answer until Monday morning. If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this may delay your ship date.

The $5 doorbuster corals will be spaced throughout. With so many choice items, competition is fierce, be ready for some fast clicking! We do suggest you register with UniqueCorals.com first with your
shipping information so you will have a fast checkout experience. If you are already a registered UniqueCorals customer, great, you are all set to go.

There is NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with another order from our website over $150 in Livestock.
Please include your full name and order details in any PM or communications so we may properly identify who you are.

IMG_2632_medium.jpg
IMG_2628_medium.jpg
LPS-pack_ee4067f2-de91-4405-b4b7-6f8890147fb9_medium.jpg
triton-test_medium.jpg
PL-coral-view-lens-package_medium.jpg

RAFFLE PRIZES: (shipped with your order)
Grand Prize: WYSIWYG Ultra Rainbow Micromussa Lord Colony -valued at $900
#2 - WYSIWYG Ultra Rainbow Micromussa Lord Colony- valued at $549
#3 - 3 Pack of Tiriton ICP Test kits valued at $147
#4 - LPS 4 pack, non-WYSIWYG, value of $110
#5 - 3 prizes of PolypLab Coral View Lens and Polarized Lens Set - value of $53
That's a total of 7 exciting prizes for you! The chances are really good.

Raffles winners will be announced Monday.

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (11am to 7pm PST). If you do both you get 2 entries. Each person can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted one day after the Sale.

Our admin office opens on Monday and will get to your requests ASAP. Thanks for understanding.
If you see something else you like in the non-LiveSale store, just choose the "Add-on Order" free shipping option upon checkout, and we'll combine shipping with your Live Sale order (provided you have purchased a shipping module, offer only good for livestock orders).

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be a great sale I know it! :)

R2R-banner-small2.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell us what you guys really want to see, and we'll try our best to make it happen!

If there's something you have been eyeing, never hurts to ask right?

We look forward to your comments.

More teasers (in no particular order)

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

Addy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see some soft corals. I've purchased Toadstools and Cabbage leathers in the past. Can't hardly wait.

__Jreef__

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward for this sale, I got some corals from the last one and I like how you guys keep everything organized with a chance to pick some unique corals.

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use some hammers/torches to help gauge flow in new frag/grow out tanks. When will shipping modules be available or am I missing something?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back