UC Holiday LiveSale! 2 Days event - December 15th & 16th, 10am -4pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How big is your reef tank?

• nano

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 20-50 gal

Votes: 64 20.1%
  • 50-75 gal

Votes: 48 15.0%
  • 75-100 gal

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 100-200 gal

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 200+ gal

Votes: 38 11.9%
  • don't even ask, I have so many tanks it will take complicated math to add all the gallons up

Votes: 26 8.2%

• Total voters

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to derail the teasers but would you mind sharing a little about how you take these shots? I've tried filters for my camera and I still don't get egg crate to be so white. I'm interested in the settings for your Radions during photography, if/what filters are used on your lenses, and if any post processing color correction is done. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some sweet acros will be available including the UC Red Heat, UC Cactus Cooler, UC Ogre, and UC Tangerine Dream!!!!!!!

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5398.jpg

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your first post in the thread says that the raffle prize will ship with my order, but the drawing is five days after the sale and also after my order ships. I'm assuming you'll ship the raffle prize after the drawing separately?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for reading the rules carefully and bringing it to our attention!
We have updated it, Raffle winners will be announced Monday, so the prizes can ship with your order.

In the past we announced late since the staff were swamped with order fulfillment, but we know shoppers would like to KNOW if they have won ASAP! haha
So we'll re-work things and make it a priority.

Good luck!

Your first post in the thread says that the raffle prize will ship with my order, but the drawing is five days after the sale and also after my order ships. I'm assuming you'll ship the raffle prize after the drawing separately?

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice frags! I cant wait for this sale! I purchased the shipping module yesterday and I wanted to make sure thats all I need to do to get three $5 frags in the sale. Thanks!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Captain Insano's in the sale?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the high volume of holiday shipments, we will be shipping Monday and Tuesday of next week. All other shipments will continue after Christmas.
We appreciate the patience, this is going to be an awesome live sale!!!

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the high volume of holiday shipments, we will be shipping Monday and Tuesday of next week. All other shipments will continue after Christmas.
We appreciate the patience, this is going to be an awesome live sale!!!
@uniquecorals I purchased a shipping module for Thursday, does that mean mine will be moved to Monday or Tuesday? also, will there be any Ricordea?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals I purchased a shipping module for Thursday, does that mean mine will be moved to Monday or Tuesday? also, will there be any Ricordea?
Yes, please email us at [email protected] to let us know which day will work for you. We will have a few rics and some sweet yumas.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to derail the teasers but would you mind sharing a little about how you take these shots? I've tried filters for my camera and I still don't get egg crate to be so white. I'm interested in the settings for your Radions during photography, if/what filters are used on your lenses, and if any post processing color correction is done. Thanks in advance!
Hi,
we use a dslr under a radion lights. We had a photographer setup our setting to shoot under.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice frags! I cant wait for this sale! I purchased the shipping module yesterday and I wanted to make sure thats all I need to do to get three $5 frags in the sale. Thanks!

The rule is, for every $5 coral, one would need to purchase a non-$5 coral as well. So if you get 3 $5 corals, you would need 6 items total. There will also be $9, $10, $12 corals etc, plenty of deals to choose from.
:)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back