unbelievable!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The skimmer is an sca-301 65gal. I'm not sure if it's a pinwheel or not. But trust me when I tell you there is no other way into that chamber
Except right down through the bubble plate:
15774601560_611cdb1517.jpg


He swim in through the exit pipe (blue tube) and then down through the bubble plate. It's simply impossible he went through alive and in one piece through the pump intake.
 
The holes in the bubble plate are smaller than the fish. I put a sponge over the intake. and although he has gone down the tube repeatedly he has not made it into the skimmer again
 
The first three times he was in the skimmer. But its ok. I'm just glad he's ok. Ill let you guys know if he makes it again and I was wrong. But right now. I m pretty sure It was the pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new