SeahorseKeeper
Where's the mysis?
View BadgesExcellence Award
Article Contributor
Moderator Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hospitality Award
- Joined
- May 27, 2012
- Messages
- 12,807
- Reaction score
- 3,714
- Location
- Wandering somewhere in NC
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
Have you ever had something kill in your tank that you never thought would kill?
I just had this happen. I had a chalice frag on my sand bed get killed by my blue ric. Somehow the ric wandered to the chalice and made its home there. Of course, this happened while I'm staying a friend's house and babysitting her son. If I had been home, I would have been able to save it.
I just had this happen. I had a chalice frag on my sand bed get killed by my blue ric. Somehow the ric wandered to the chalice and made its home there. Of course, this happened while I'm staying a friend's house and babysitting her son. If I had been home, I would have been able to save it.
