• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique corals aaa++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just found out about this vendors feedback...i just wanna say i am so happy and very satisfied on my purchases with unique corals...my first group buy was very satisfying i decided to do a second group buy...
all orders was nicely and professionaly packed and got a bunch of freebies like named zoas and nice acans...
on our second group buy,vince sent out a wrong but very very nice rainbow acan frag to me...i told him i didnt receive my rainbow acan frag and right away he send it i didnt pay a single penny on shipping..so i basically got 2 rainbow acan frag for the price of one...
he also sent me an acan bowerbanki frag to my surprise....

vince is topnotch vendor,communication was excellent..will definitely buy and trust unique corals...

thank u vince...

Attachments

• DSC05798.jpg
    DSC05798.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC05697.jpg
    DSC05697.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 91

Unique

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those frags are looking phenomenal in your tank! It's always a pleasure working with you and your local club. Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back