• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique Multicolor Asian Acans

Item Price
25-110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Have some very unique & colorful Asian Acans I’ve been cooking up awhile. These are not your typical Aussie Acan Lords. Stunning colors & markings on these guys. All pictures are numbered with numbered pricing below. Package deals welcome. Shipping $45 or free at $325. PM or text 313-480-57five6 if interested.


1. $70
2. $90
3. $70
4. $80
5. $80
6. $100
7. $95
8. $70
9. $110
10. $80
11. $100
12. $110
13. $110
14. $110
15. $80
16. $90
17. $95
18. $80
19. $70
20. $100
21. $90
22. $25 (Aussie)
23. $30 (Aussie)

IMG_2108.jpeg IMG_2109.jpeg IMG_2110.jpeg IMG_2111.jpeg IMG_2112.jpeg IMG_2113.jpeg IMG_2114.jpeg IMG_2115.jpeg IMG_2116.jpeg IMG_2117.jpeg IMG_2118.jpeg IMG_2119.jpeg IMG_2120.jpeg IMG_2121.jpeg IMG_2122.jpeg IMG_2123.jpeg IMG_2124.jpeg IMG_2125.jpeg IMG_2126.jpeg IMG_2127.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new