Unlikely couple

  • Thread starter Thread starter magranche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

magranche

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently my yellow clown goby and anemone shrimp have become quite interested in one another. Tonight I came up to my room and found that my yellow clown goby had moved into my anemone shrimp's heliofungia. They seem to be quite happy in there together. The heliofungia is closed in this picture since the lights are out...I will try to get one tomorrow when it is open and can use my better camera.
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
Hope you think they are as cute as I do.

-miranda
 
This is awesomely cute! gives me an idea…. I have a YWG and he just hides under a rock and have goby pistol shrimp living under an adjacent rock and they have not formed a bond…. Maybe I will move my plate coral to that side of the tank…. and just maybe….
 
haha worth a try! i couldn't find my goby and was expecting the worst...happily sitting in the heliofungia with his new friend was the last place i thought i'd find him.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new