• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UNS 45SA Dual AIO, AquaIllumination, Fiji Pink.

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
393
Reaction score
146
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone, I have brand new everything and I'd love to sell it as a whole package deal.
Long story short, i wanted to build the ultimate nano goby tank but decided to abort since I cant finish filling up my 40g, smh.

The AI Prime is brand new never used, 0 hours on the diodes.
It was sent to AI because it would not appear on app when first firing up and just got it back from AI with a new blue-tooth chip inside.

1. UNS 45SA Dual All-In-One Aquarium
2. AquaIllumination Prime 16 HD
3. AquaIllumination Prime 12" Flex Arm
4. 20 lb. Fiji Pink Arag-Alive! Reef Sand

Asking $350 OBO for everything, essentially the price of the light/arm.
20261002_195557_AC130388-8146-4A4D-BD4C-F9F751188B84.png

20261002_195617_6724F3DF-0DBC-4ED5-B387-0AAE38465E7B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new