upgrades

PAK

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon salt water tank. I would like to upgrade to 120 gallon. I am thinking that I may have to upgrade to a different filtration system. I presently have a Tom Rapids Pro Series Rp3 Plus Canister Filter with auto fill system. Says it will handle up to 150 gallons. Thoughts?
 
Are you doing fish only or reef or mix? I would upgrade that filtration with a sump to run a skimmer.

Note: this is my first post under this name but I've been reefing since 2000 and have mad many tank from fish only to a full blown reef. :)
 
It is mostly a reef tank. and the new tank will also be mainly reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new