Upgrading to Nuvo 40

Medinato

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Flucal Evo 13.5 which has been going well for about 6 months and I have been itching to get something a little larger to be able to have some more fish.

My current plan is to upgrade to IM Nuvo 40 as I'd like to keep the convenience of AIO for apartment living. My current plan is as follows:

Equipment:
Tank: IM Nuvo 40
Light: AI Prime HD x2 (already have 1)
Flow: Icecap Gyre 1k and Hydor 425 (already have)
Heater: 150W Jager
ATO: Smart ATO Micro (already have)
Refugiem: May turn one overflow into and use Chaetomax light from IM (already have)
Return: Planned on using stock

Stocking:
2x Ocellaris Clown (already have)
1x Midas Blenny
1x Flasher or Mystery Wrasse
1x Fire Shrimp (already have

I am going to use new sand and transfer my existing rock along with another 10-20lbs of dry rock.

Any advice or comments appreciated.

IMG_0220.jpg
 
The tank looks simply beautiful.....

And welcome to R2R it’s great to have you with us!
 
Looking forward to the new build! Welcome to R2R!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new