UV pipe clamps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got some as well! Haven't had time to fit them but overall I'm impressed! Awesome product!
 
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 10.19.26 PM.png


I used these. they were about $1.50 from Home Depot. Two of them worked great for my 57 watt uv. I think I used the 2" size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new