Vacation time-auto feeders

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmw64
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,355
Location
Modesto CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering what most reefers use in their auto feeders. I have only one tang and the others are clowns, coral beauty, firefish, gobies and hawkfish. I'm planning on using Omega One Vegi flakes but what else? Do most of you use freeze dried or what in addition?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new