• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vanish into the air Esquire805

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

oneasianguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid $18 for the macro algae bag from Esquire805. And was asking when will I get the tracking. All I got from him was shipping last Wednesday or Thursday. Then no responses at all even till now. Do not buy from this seller.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Esquire805 would you care to respond to this? If you paid with PayPal, get a refund. Nothing worse than shady sellers. Hope that Esquire805 does not turn out to be that person.

Esquire805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Esquire805 would you care to respond to this? If you paid with PayPal, get a refund. Nothing worse than shady sellers. Hope that Esquire805 does not turn out to be that person.
The thing is first he purchased a old post without any feedback, so I wondered what is this money for. Then kept pressing me like this is Amazon prime, note I never gave a ship date in the start because I didnt know who he was. Then i find out i tell him weds or Thursday he keeps on messaging me from everywhere, I got sick of it and gave a refund on PayPal. Then even after that still writing craziness. That's my story

OP
OP
oneasianguy

oneasianguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I think if you want to sell stuff online, I think you should be more responsible than the buyer. We sent people money for the product, right? Not a few days in and you told the buyer that you will ship on Wednesday or Thursday and then don't ship and don't respond to him till now and saying this. Either way. Please be more responsive to the other buyers in the future if you do decide to sell anything.

Esquire805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I think if you want to sell stuff online, I think you should be more responsible than the buyer. We sent people money for the product, right? Not a few days in and you told the buyer that you will ship on Wednesday or Thursday and then don't ship and don't respond to him till now and saying this. Either way. Please be more responsive to the other buyers in the future if you do decide to sell anything.
You kept being annoying after told weds Thursday so I decided to refund and weeks later you are still crying. Please leave me alone!!!!! You have received your money long ago end of story have a happy life.

OP
OP
oneasianguy

oneasianguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. This is very mature of you. Hope you have a great life too. Just to let you know. It is not weeks later. It was only last week. You should be more mature about this and admit your mistake. Anyway, people will know what happened. I am telling the truth. So no need for me to get annoyed anymore.

Back