Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys, I think covid is all my fault! In January my work put up this huge banner that asked “What was the best part of 2019?” And there were permanent markers to write your response on the banner.
Having the year that I had, and being the smart aleck that I am, I wrote in bold print “THAT IT IS OVER” . I knew everyone who knew me would laugh and say “yeah, she is allowed to feel that way”
And then March 2020 came along...
Based on what you went through last year, 2020 still has to have been easier on you!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on what you went through last year, 2020 still has to have been easier on you!
That is true! My 18 yo son and I were laughing about my comment at work and he said the same thing. I said yeah, I still would not go back and relive that year. :)

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost died 2 days ago you guys. I wish a video of it existed! I tried to sit on my floaty thingy in my kiddie sized pool and fell out of the pool. Landed on my keister and fell backwards! My neck hit the edge of the planter. Legs stuck in the air cockeyed & crooked!

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost died 2 days ago you guys. I wish a video of it existed! I tried to sit on my floaty thingy in my kiddie sized pool and fell out of the pool. Landed on my keister and fell backwards! My neck hit the edge of the planter. Legs stuck in the air cockeyed & crooked!
Ummm please try to make sure 2020 doesn’t get worse for you than 2019.
thank you for your cooperation.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s it, we are wrapping you in bubble wrap until the end of the summer. Maybe end of the year! As bad as it ever gets we still always find laughs and stress relief here together.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, my bad, wrong thread, I asked it if it could do triple back twist with neck stretch ending, I understood the second word which was off, it's lazy! ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x716).jpg

cmaxwell39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys, I think covid is all my fault! In January my work put up this huge banner that asked “What was the best part of 2019?” And there were permanent markers to write your response on the banner.
Having the year that I had, and being the smart aleck that I am, I wrote in bold print “THAT IT IS OVER” . I knew everyone who knew me would laugh and say “yeah, she is allowed to feel that way”
And then March 2020 came along...

And here I was convinced all along that I was to blame. Of course I have come to the point that I just assume everything is my fault unless someone tells me differently.

Did you check with your neighbors to make sure there is no video anywhere. You never know with all the cell phones around these days.

Glad you are all right and it was just your pride that is seriously damaged.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back