Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7B4EDAC8-C25C-4EEE-BFDA-58749538B151.jpeg
Oh, I love that! You must be the envy of all the neighbor kids!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping for a long fall too. I am thinking I will keep riding this winter. My only worry is the salt damaging the trike. I think I can ride into the 20s. Teens is too cold for me!
it is amazing how much good comes from physical exertion, isn’t it? I have rarely been a faithful exerciser. But it has been so good for my mental health that I can no longer Even relate to how the old me used to think. It is truly Weird. And I think I would be broken without biking and exercising.
2020 has been absolutely brutal, but I agree. Physical exertion is critical to ones mental health. If it wasn't for my running I don't know what I would do.
By the way... I'm still very jealous of the fish room! I wish I had a layout that allowed for it!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My birthday is fast approaching. What do I want??? Something just for me? Something for my tank? I wanted to take a bike over night trip but that is not gonna happen. Can I say outloud that I wish I had a friend who was interested in some new adventures? I miss my four wheeling so much my nose and eyes sting as I say it. But you just cant do that alone. It is too dangerous. I flipped my ATV once and got pinned under it. I would have been trapped until someone came along. So no for that. And I am not the kind of person to just go off all alone to bike and camp alone. Just not that girl...yet....
I want to brag that I am now regularly biking 10 miles and last week I biked 20 miles twice. On my terra trike! This thing is so much fun!
7B4EDAC8-C25C-4EEE-BFDA-58749538B151.jpeg
Did we just become best riding buddies!

OMG I’m so jealous of the fish room. Loved the updates.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2020 has been absolutely brutal, but I agree. Physical exertion is critical to ones mental health. If it wasn't for my running I don't know what I would do.
By the way... I'm still very jealous of the fish room! I wish I had a layout that allowed for it!
Fishrooms are pretty cool. If I did not have a basement I think I would want a space behind the tank. Like a hidden room. If I could.
And my oldest dug out this yucky smoker that has been in our back yard for 10 years, left by the previous owner. The best brisket I have ever had!

98AEF04F-354E-4BBB-A67A-B338FB95498F.jpeg

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back