Video of a coral farm I went to at someone’s house! Was pretty awesome experience!

xtravism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little tik tok I started to show my reef and whatever else I encounter. Got to experience a coral farm that gets ran out of someone’s house which was pretty awesome! Click the link and take a look! Any support is much appreciated! Happy reefing!

gerargliuchnaglaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this thread is from a couple of years ago, but I couldn't resist chiming in. It's awesome that you had such an amazing experience visiting a coral farm! Sharing your reef adventures on TikTok must have been a blast.
Even though the thread is a bit old, I'm sure the TikTok community would have appreciated your video. It's always cool to connect with fellow reef enthusiasts and showcase the wonders of coral farming.
I hope your reefing journey has continued to bring you joy and fascinating encounters. Keep up the fantastic work, and may your TikTok views keep on growing!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back