Visit to store yesterday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter macawmagic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm out here in Cali and decided to swing in the store yesterday. This place is impressive with tons of corals in stock. Even the Sps tank was pretty amazing! Just wanted to thank you guys for the warm welcome in store. Highly recommend anyone in san diego to swing into this place! See you guys at macna!
 
Well I'm out here in Cali and decided to swing in the store yesterday. This place is impressive with tons of corals in stock. Even the Sps tank was pretty amazing! Just wanted to thank you guys for the warm welcome in store. Highly recommend anyone in san diego to swing into this place! See you guys at macna!

Thank you for stopping by over the weekend! Was great talking with you guys. I'm happy that you guys liked the shop!

Appreciate it, and have fun at MACNA next month!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new