Vivid Aquarium Confetti Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I look forward to having one of these soon! I just couldn't resist not having one.
 
Terrible pic but it’s the most recent one I have. I have mine at the top of the tank around 400 with high flow. Has massive pe 24/7. Really was a nice healthy frag that shipped well when I got it.

BBB67038-F756-4FFD-A840-09403DFC1D32.jpeg
 
Broke off my original frag from the middle of my confetti colony by accident while fragging it. Guess I'll just keep this in the frag tank as a fragging colony so I can leave my mother colony in the display tank alone from this point on.

Cellphone snap
View attachment 815046
 
My frag is encrusting well, but polyp extension is minimal. Any ideas? I bought it directly from Vivid (went to their store) and have had it for roughly 4-5 weeks. Thanks.

Your flow is most likely insufficient. I’ve had this frag encrusting with 0 pe, moves it right under the mp40 and this thing looks super hairy .
 
Broke off my original frag from the middle of my confetti colony by accident while fragging it. Guess I'll just keep this in the frag tank as a fragging colony so I can leave my mother colony in the display tank alone from this point on.

Cellphone snap
View attachment 815046
The pic isn't showing up for me.
 
DBAD3E48-EA51-4406-AF6A-A7E3E97E6342.jpeg
I purchased this frag as a confetti from another hobbyist. Would anyone care to give me any insight or opinions on if they feel it’s a true confetti?

Thanks!!!
Couldn't tell until it grows out honestly. Did he send you a picture of his mother colony?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new