Vivid Aquarium Confetti Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
DBAD3E48-EA51-4406-AF6A-A7E3E97E6342.jpeg
I purchased this frag as a confetti from another hobbyist. Would anyone care to give me any insight or opinions on if they feel it’s a true confetti?

Thanks!!!
Tough to say from that picture. Seems to be missing the rainbow polyps but that could just be the picture.
 
Excuse the dirty sand. I pulled the sand out of my frag tank and it caused my display tank sand to get a little funky for a bit.

Bald spot is where my original frag plug unintentionally popped off when I was fragging the colony.
c611f256c16e4d80e55fc083cb991f35.jpg
 
Anyone interested in selling a frag?
 
Yeah, I specifically mounted this one to try and encourage it to table out quickly.

Do you know if the greens will develop later or is it just maybe your lighting that's encouraging the pinks?
 
Yeah, I specifically mounted this one to try and encourage it to table out quickly.

Do you know if the greens will develop later or is it just maybe your lighting that's encouraging the pinks?
Lower par, Radions with UV, and lots of blue light... Here's my other piece under Radions running ab+.
01af05910a434ab07e1be3ca9752124d.jpg
 
My mother colony is under T5s, very white spectrum... 14kish.
 
Wow. Big difference with the different lighting. Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new