• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP10wQD Mobius Compatible

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CopperPotReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
20
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP10 for sale, got it to test out my tank but it was too powerful. I can't find the date of manufactur but the serial number starts with 750B, maybe someone can help point to where I can look up the serial number? Dry side makes no noise and ceramic shaft is intact.

Asking $230 shipped.

PXL_20240724_015231176.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's the date of manufacture? It's on the side of the box.

PXL_20240903_164543015.jpg
PXL_20240903_164537928.jpg


I can't seem to find a date of manufacture stamp anywhere on this box. The serial number starts with 750B which from what I can find is mobius compatible (I've been using mobius). It doesn't make any noise though and the ceramic shaft is still intact.
 
I have a MP10 for sale, got it to test out my tank but it was too powerful. I can't find the date of manufactur but the serial number starts with 750B, maybe someone can help point to where I can look up the serial number? Dry side makes no noise and ceramic shaft is intact.

Asking $230 shipped.

PXL_20240724_015231176.jpg
Trade for high end coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new