Waiting list for Trident

Discussion in 'Bulk Reef Supply' started by ibondy, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
?
  1. Yes

50 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

40 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Demonic

Demonic Love Change R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Saying it had been shipped and it wasn't is a lie in my eyes.

MnFish1 likes this.

2. Josh Kraft

Josh Kraft Well-Known Member

Unless they said in PM that it has been shipped, I don't see them saying it was shipped, just "I just replied to your PM. Let me get that tracking info for you. I know that your Trident is scheduled to be delivered to you tomorrow." and "You should have tracking in our PM conversation".

I got my call yesterday, and shipping info around 6PM CST last night. I didn't pay for upgraded shipping and it will arrive Thursday. Be thankful for their mistake, you got free upgraded shipping and get yours a day before me.

Hopefully you'll have time tomorrow to set it up with your new fish in quarantine!

Good luck.

Demonic, rkpetersen and MnFish1 like this.
  3. Demonic

Thanks, not sure I'm keeping it. I'm pretty bitter and dont care to even set it up right now.

MnFish1 likes this.
  4. Snookin

Snookin Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

Can’t make some people happy. Finally get one and still complain. Wow. There may have been a shipping label created already but their UPS/Fedex pickup hadn’t occurred yet so there was no tracking info. Do you understand logistics?

rkpetersen likes this.
  5. saf1

saf1 Valuable Member R2R Supporter

Could be because he is stationed in Minot, ND :D

I was a nervious wreck when my orders came up pulling a rotation through SAC. First one came up they said how about the West Coast and I was like Yeah! Then they dropped Japan on me and I had to look at them and say West? Really? But I was happy. Next time it came up and they said how about East...ok, sure I said. Please not Minot...nope, this time USAFE. My buddy got the Minot card though - HA!

J/K. I mean come on Demonic - you at least got one. I'm still left out in the cold buddy!

Demonic, MnFish1 and rkpetersen like this.
  6. MnFish1

MnFish1 Valuable Member R2R Supporter Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor

There is an old saying - in fact (I think) to biblical times... pride goeth before the fall..... Keep it- take some deep breaths. Unless you didnt really want it to begin with - but why cut it off now? I read a ton on the GHL - it also sounded interesting.... Let us know how the set-up goes:).... maybe a beer will help? or a shot of whiskey? or a bottle of whiskey????

rkpetersen likes this.
  7. Demonic

You guys are right. Just telling me the truth goes a long way with me. I hate, I mean HATE being lied to.

Minot isnt that bad once you've been here long enough. I mean I wouldnt choose it over just about anything else but I'm here now on my own choice. No longer active but I work for the government in the aviation industry. Not allowed mistakes my end, which is I'm sure why I dont take them too well

MnFish1 likes this.
  8. Demonic

Nah, I'm an Apex guy. Even used the ACII. I did once try the Reefkeeper series, back when they had the Elite models. They were ok, but nothing beats an Apex in my eyes.

I'm pretty loyal to brands or companies.

MnFish1 likes this.
  9. Demonic

Yes you can, just tell me the truth. They did fix it by overnighting it. But just tell me you forgot again from the beginning. Would I have gotten if I wouldnt have messaged them?

MnFish1 likes this.
  10. Ryanbrs

Ryanbrs Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

If you could find a way to cut us a break I would consider it a personal gift :)

I assure you no one here is lying or deceiving you. Adam told you it would arrive tomorrow and that is the case.

I did share a sincere apology in your thread. While I wish we would have been able to fulfill your order last Wednesday we were able to overnight it today. In the end just a few days late, I hope you enjoy your new gear :)

ibondy, Siasl, Evaaron and 4 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted