Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is the thing though... Neptune knew the hype, interest, and demand. They should have learned their lesson from the the 2016 Apex launch. Instead of being prepared for a smooth launch, retailers are being punched in the face for Neptune's inability to logistics. I will caveat a point that there may be a high reject rate at the assembly/testing point, but that should have been worked out leading up to launch.

IMHO - the problem is the consumer AND the manufacturer. The manufacturer created a sensation with information leaking long before release - and the consumer bought the hype. There is no emergency to get a Trident. LOL its completely insane. It is not gold. It will not cure cancer. It will do something you can already do. I actually kick back and say - if/when I get one - great - if not - I'm doing fine without one. Thats the problem with creating this 'artificial' demand IMHO - people will realize - wait why am I so focused on the 'fear of missing out' when in reality im doing fine without one. The trident is not a necessity for anyone - its a luxury for everyone. Again just MHO

I mean as of yet - there is no data that tanks with a trident do better than those with a bubble magic doser and a weekly alkalinity test. Frankly - I'm surprised that they are still advertising '9 cents/test'..... When the only reason for 2/3 of those tests is to keep the machine running properly. This is the sticking point I have about this device. (Though I'm on the list)

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right - thats what I was saying. I know BRS is not. I was responding to the guy that said you can pre-order on these (other 2)sites that clearly say 'pre-order' under the item...:)

See what happens when I read too fast and post! [emoji2359]

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMHO - the problem is the consumer AND the manufacturer. The manufacturer created a sensation with information leaking long before release - and the consumer bought the hype. There is no emergency to get a Trident. LOL its completely insane. It is not gold. It will not cure cancer. It will do something you can already do. I actually kick back and say - if/when I get one - great - if not - I'm doing fine without one. Thats the problem with creating this 'artificial' demand IMHO - people will realize - wait why am I so focused on the 'fear of missing out' when in reality im doing fine without one. The trident is not a necessity for anyone - its a luxury for everyone. Again just MHO

I mean as of yet - there is no data that tanks with a trident do better than those with a bubble magic doser and a weekly alkalinity test. Frankly - I'm surprised that they are still advertising '9 cents/test'..... When the only reason for 2/3 of those tests is to keep the machine running properly. This is the sticking point I have about this device. (Though I'm on the list)

It is techy cool. There is a ton of things America does not need but we want and love. I mean who needs a 707 horsepower Hellcat? No one but Dodge makes it and me want!!! The Trident is my tank’s Hellcat. Unnecessary but super neat.

surlytx

Reefing Smarter, Not Harder (For Retirement)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week. I found the BRS post here just a few minutes after it was posted and jumped over to the website and signed up. I was 2nd to respond on the BRS post that I had signed up, so I was pretty early on the list. I signed up way before BRS posted on the FB page.

JPK

Always learning from others
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up the second it was posted, is was pushing F5 on this thread using my live sale skills. However I haven't received a call yet :(

Rick Krejci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to Premium Aquatics on 5/27 and had them put me on their waiting list (only 4 long at that time). Got a notification on 5/31 that it was ready to go. Had it in my hands on 6/3. It's now all set up and running.

May pay to talk to the smaller guys or even better your LFS if they handle Apex stuff.

U

User1

View Badges
Last week. I found the BRS post here just a few minutes after it was posted and jumped over to the website and signed up. I was 2nd to respond on the BRS post that I had signed up, so I was pretty early on the list. I signed up way before BRS posted on the FB page.

Good to see that the list is working. I signed up and replied 3 minutes after they posted so was hoping I was close to the top. Who knows how it works since it looks like we are all a couple minutes of one another. Maybe next week.

dang unicorn is trolling me. First I get one in my cart only to have the payment spinning on me and the inventory shuffle tripping me up. This time phone calls are going out and I'm stuck listening to Carly Rae Jepsen (sp) Call Me Maybe!!!!

Time for some ice cream.

surlytx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS told me I would get tracking information around 7PM for the order made earlier this afternoon.

surlytx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get a confirmation email as well?

Yes, I received a confirmation email immediately after customer service completed the order while I was on the phone with them.

OP
OP
ibondy

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome, I signed up on the list 1 minute after being posted, should be getting a call any day, I hope. :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back