May 7, 2018 #1 shawncp00 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 510 Reaction score 59 Location Texas What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 have one sitting around I don’t use, orange label, looking for a large chunk of chaeto or some nice macros algae pack.
have one sitting around I don’t use, orange label, looking for a large chunk of chaeto or some nice macros algae pack.
May 12, 2018 #2 Kudos Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 1, 2018 Messages 136 Reaction score 73 What state or country do you live in Louisiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Where do you live?
May 16, 2018 #3 Dierks Valuable Member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined May 3, 2018 Messages 1,729 Reaction score 2,999 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will buy it if you want to sell it.