wanted to say hi from Ft worth !!

kchambless

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft Worth Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!! Im new to the site and to keeping an aquarium. Ive got a 20 gallon going, just got a 55 gal and more than enough dry rock...and saw in my neighbors backyard a tank that wasnt being used!! Im loving everything about this hobby, I guess I hold it special because Im an Advanced Diver and miss being around water. I have heard a lot about this site, so Im finally checking it out.
Yall will definitely be hearing from again and again...I like to ask questions.

I look forward to reading everybodys posts and getting valuable information!!
 
Glad you came to the forum neighbor.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 138
Hello and welcome to r2r.kj
 
Welcome to the community!!!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef, kchambless !*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new