Waterbox 170.4/5 help!

MillsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience with the waterbox 170.4/5 plumbing? I'm wanting to run a Ecotech Vectra M2, but idk what fitting to use to attach it to the supplied return line... I'm sure I'm just an idiot, but any help or advice would be super helpful! Also, if I need to get a different pump, I'm perfectly fine with that. If I do, I'd love to hear some recommendations or hear what you guys are running on yours! Thanks!

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to run a Vectra L1 but had too many issues with it. In my new tank I am running a reef octo varios 6 pump and its just a super pump, I cant hear it even when its on full, apex ready, comes with a float switch that will turn pump off if water level becomes to low, easy to use controller.
Im not sure on your tank size but it comes in 4 different sizes 2,4,6, and 8, I use the 6 on my rsr425 xl, I can strongly recommend this pump if you want something different to the M2.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back