Waterbox 25G Light

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the dimensions of the tank?

A kessil 160 is about 40 watts and will cover somewhere in the range of a 12" to 18" circle. It depends if you want branching SPS that shades itself.

You likely can start with 1 and add another later, if needed.

That being said, I'm not a Kessil expert. Let's see what others say.

Knight420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
23.6x16

I'm looking to get a Waterbox 25g myself.
hipargero Aquarium Lights-100 watt 5 Channels Sunrise Sunset Moonlight Reef Lights for Corals SPS LPS Saltwater Tank (Black) https://a.co/d/8vjOiwz
That is the light I have

R33fJunkies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Waterbox Peninsula 25G. I need a new light, and possibly will want to grow corals. I like the shimmer effect of Kessils… could you all please offer some suggestions and links !!

#r#reefl#lightingr#reefsquadR#Reef2Reef
I Actually Have a Kessil A360X that will do the Job with the Mounting system basically New fro BRS if interested. Upgraded to Radion when i got a bigger system. Can work out a very fair price and i have a total of 3 Lights with mounting arm. PM me if interested will pay for shipping !

Turtle_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using the AI Prime 16HD and I really love the light it provides. They have a Facebook page where people have already created lighting files for the AI Prime. If you don't want to create your own, BRS has some recommendations for proper lighting with the recommended height and how high you should be running your light for the size of your tank and the corals you want to grow.

I'm using a "Pennywise" file that starts off blue in the morning and then slowly ramps up to white and back down to blue again at night. I have checked the PAR with my aquascape, and it's perfectly set up to grow SPS. Currently, I only have one piece of SPS as my tank has been a bit unstable in keeping my parameters stable since the move. But depending on what you want to grow, I highly recommend AI Prime 16HD. It's a very clean, small light, but very powerful. I love it! I am also a waterbox 25g Peninsula.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back