Wave pump

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a set of Jebao WP-60p wave pumps with controller for my 220 gallon tank. I have had these without issue for almost 10 years now or there abouts. Although many might not like this brand, I really did and it suits my needs very well. However I had one of the powerheads quite on me. I took it apart and seems to be the motor/magnet connection failed.

Am I able to just replace the power head? Do they still make this or something that will work into my 3 prong connection? A link would be very helpful. Thank you.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
II dunno
f you got a Apex, maybe this could be your luck day:
Apex —> Jaebo wave adapter
its free for the postage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thank your for the generous offer. As mentioned, I am looking for just the wave maker. However I might take you up on your offer.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thank your for the generous offer. As mentioned, I am looking for just the wave maker. However I might take you up on your offer.
just pm me
If new I like and own the usual suspects: Tunze, Sicce Voyager and Neptune WAV.... very pleased with all three, if any knocks, all three brands are kinda large

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good thing Black Friday is a couple days away.

I like this...

Aquavaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The company has gone through several revisions of their wavemakers and likely being 10 years old is no longer being made or supported. Also note that the support from these Chinese companies are almost nonexistent. That's just the reality when the product cost 1/3 of the more reputable brands. If it was still in warranty you could try working with the resellers/US distributor.

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had an IceCap gyre for about 8 or 9 mos. I think, can't remember exactly. Only downside I have seen is algae growth or debris reduces flow quickly. Have to keep them clean. Otherwise been rock solid.

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went with the icecap gyre 4K. Bulk reef supply had then on sale for 319$. Two pumps and a controller. Excited to give them a try.

hows the app? I can have wifi control right?

Back