Wavemakers for a 120 gallon

Icryhard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Messages
436
Reaction score
254
Location
Amsterdam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wavemaker which cannot be turned on/off with intervals etc. a pretty basic one, but a strong one... However it doesn't seem to be strong enough to compensate for a 150 cm tank + surface agitation. I am looking to buy a good wavemaker, because I'd like to put some anemone corals in for my nemo fishes. What are good wavemakers and how many would be recommended? If I use the wavemaker I have right now to create circulation, the surface agitation becomes effectively 0 and it looks to be way too much for my Frammer coral. So right now it's either A or B for me. I've read Jebao wavemakers are good, if so, how much water should it be able to circulate in an hour? I've read up to 20 times. Any tips & tricks for intervals for a Jebao as well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new