Weird finding. I'D please!

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
3,162
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I just followed Twillards advice on soaking my rocks in 3% peroxide formula to battle some hair algae issue, and I noticed this on one of my rocks and literally don't even have a good guess as to what this is. Any help would be appreciated!
5609ce2f2e4bd3ce3412ba1c8fa1cac1.jpg

7088aafdb891b38d0db6db2edbd1f225.jpg
 
Nothing, except remove them.....

.... or you can leave them. The tank critters will eat them up.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new