What are these plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcmunn93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcmunn93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2015
Messages
178
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wanted to know what this was as I have two of them also are they ok for my tank
 
Asking you are correct on the Id I would say good. Algae eater, but just be aware that if you are wrong, there are similar coral eating creatures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new