What designer Clowns do you have?

Chefwheredyougo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Thunder Maroon, looking for a small lightning to go with him. I also have a Midnight and tiny Black Ice that are getting accustomed to each other in my smaller tank.
Check Pacific for lightning's. My lfs has tons, but they're pretty expensive. My lightning has decided to host my hob filter on one side of the tank, while the thunder is hosting 3 nems on the other side. The only time they come remotely close to each other is during feeding, then the thunder gets a bit aggressive. I had both of them in a 10g for about a month hoping they'd pair up, but the same thing happened there, with no filter or BTAs. I kinda gave up on the idea

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my ORA Black Ice Snowflake Ocellaris clowns. After a bit of initial bickering, they have paired up nicely. They were purchased from Live Aquaria.

41808567-0D32-43A5-A9F7-A58967833C9D.png

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 midnight ocellaris, 2 flurry ocellaris, 2 misbar ocellaris, 2 mocha chocolate ocellaris, 2 rather normal ocellaris, 1 gold lightning maroon. 13 total clowns in a 625g FOWLR. A couple of jousts here and there but mostly get along. The maroon keeps to himself and behaving well so far.....

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back