What do I pick next??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfshw26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alfshw26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after finally getting my Beach Bum Monti in the tank today and seeing how stunning it is! What do I get next to accompany it! Crazy T, rainbow Phoenix, rising Phoenix??? What do you all think?

I have 100% got the bug for monti's!

Pictures dont do it justice!

20190424_180822.jpg
20190424_115335.jpg
20190424_115312.jpg
20190424_115324.jpg
 
Superman montis are nice. Any large polyp encrusting montipora that you like.
 
Superman montis are nice. Any large polyp encrusting montipora that you like.

Yeah I like the look of superman monti's actually and they are rather cheap compared
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new