What do you do for a living?

CIO for a large building automation company.

Alot of great jobs in this thread!
 
I'm a national salesperson for a French soap company (as in, we're a company that imports French soap, not a French company that sells soap). So yes, I'm a soap salesman. No, I don't run an anarchist anti-capitalism group in my spare time. That's why I keep a reef tank... more productive than bombing credit card companies.

We make some great soaps for getting rid of that "my hands are gross from working in the tank" feeling. I'd probably recommend using Reef Suds before working in the tank though... Reef Suds for before, the good stuff for after. =)
 
Mercury Marine Certified Tech
Ansul Incorporated Fire Suppression Tech
Pepsico Merchandiser
 
I'm a national salesperson for a French soap company (as in, we're a company that imports French soap, not a French company that sells soap). So yes, I'm a soap salesman. No, I don't run an anarchist anti-capitalism group in my spare time. That's why I keep a reef tank... more productive than bombing credit card companies.

We make some great soaps for getting rid of that "my hands are gross from working in the tank" feeling. I'd probably recommend using Reef Suds before working in the tank though... Reef Suds for before, the good stuff for after. =)
Yes, but do you recycle liposuction fat to make the soaps?
 
Huge thank you to all our veterans, wounded, and serving!

I'm in the medical field as Field Reimbursement Specialist for a major Pharmaceutical company. We help patients get easier access to their medications at low out of pocket costs via the managed care process.
 
Ex-navy nuke. Currently a cheese monger
When did you go through the nuke program? I was an electrician in class 9305. Served on the USS Henry M Jackson before teaching at MARF from 98-02
 
Own a stucco company. We also do stone, light masonry work, and are just starting off installing hardie siding.
My dad was a general contractor when I was a kid. One of my favorite things to do a job site? Play on the stucco guy's scaffolding when they weren't around!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new