What do you say?

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a question.. when someone asks you what you’re hobbies/interests are, what do you say? I always say something like “fish keeping or I keep fish tanks” but they always look confused like they just don’t get it lol. So I’m just wondering if there’s a better way to word it? And what do you say when people ask you?

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give a far away look with a slight tilt up. And softly say I am into Salt Water Aquariums

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what coral reefs are right? That, in my house. Yeah, it's definitely a thing, a huge one infact, and I got sucked right in.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like saying that I keep reef tanks. Sounds cooler and doesn’t risk the other person thinking that you enjoy FW cichlids.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back